Hiring a designer can be a costly expense for your business when you’re first starting out. So let’s dive into how you can brand your business on a budget.
The Cliff notes-
- Start by picking a simple text based logo (0:45)
- Choose a color palette that’s simple and about 3-4 colors (1:30)
- Difference between the types of fonts you can use (3:25)
- Create a website or one-pager (7:22)
- Purchase an inexpensive website template or Canva templates (8:23)
- Branded photography (15:20)
The main takeaway is not to let money hold you back from starting your business!
If you are loving this podcast, please subscribe on Spotify or give us a review on Apple Podcasts!
Follow along with us on Instagram: @doubleshotofbranding