Being an entrepreneur is tough and often leads to burnout. Kadyn and I discuss our experiences with burnout in the last year, the warning signs of burnout and what we’re doing to manage it.
- Michelle’s background to being a business owner (0:33)
- Kadyn’s background to being a business owner (1:20)
- Creative burnout versus other jobs (3:30)
- What causes burnout (6:06)
- Setting unrealistic deadlines for yourself (7:12)
- Not feeling creative (10:30)
- Having difficult clients and trying to scale your business (10:54)
- Physical toll that burnout has on your body (13:35)
- Cutting back on client work, reevaluate pricing (16:10)
- Improve business processes (16:40)
- Planning out work days, turning off notifications (17:10)
- Block scheduling days (19:20)
Let us know if you have any burnout tips!
Follow along with us on Instagram: @doubleshotofbranding